Saturday, April 25, 2009

Freedom Fighters On Wheels- The Motorhome Diaries

Just earlier this month, a friend of mine named Pete Eyre, and his friends Jason and Tom, took the road to "search for freedom". They're traveling all across the country in their motor home, interacting and documenting their experiences with real life people. Whether it be in an inner city or a suburb similar to that of "Pleasentville", Pete and his team have taken it upon themselves to spread the message of liberty... in what they call, The Motorhome Diaries. Their journey also functions as a near-real time documentary", posting videos of their encounters with all sorts of people within minutes of occurrence (I hope when you guys finish your journey, someone compiles your videos and creates an actual documentary film!). You can check the constant updates at their website, provided below.

I encourage everyone to check out their website: http://motorhomediaries.com/

You can also become a fan of their facebook page at: 

There are many ways of going about spreading the ideas of liberty. One of the ways I've chosen to do it is through casual blogging. Some aspire to make change through legislature. However, these three men have DEDICATED THEIR LIVES (at least for the time being) to Liberty. I think what their doing is freakin' awesome, if I do say so myself. 

Although I cannot say for Jason nor Tom, I do not know them personally, I know Pete has been involved for quite some time. As an anarcho-capitalist, Pete spent some time as "Crasher in Chief" for a social networking website called Bureaucrash, in order to pursue The Motorhome Diaries. Based out of DC, Pete frequently traveled to Philadelphia and other cities just to show support and attend events for liberty-oriented organizations in the area. Pete is the epitome of a passionate man fighting for our individual freedoms!

In the time I've known Pete, I've gotta say that he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met. His character and enthusiasm should serve as an inspiration to us all. As a fellow freedom fighter, I'd like to say THANK YOU to all three of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment